Confirmed Speakers & Talks at Meeting C++ 2017 - Part II
A short update on the program of Meeting C++ 2017!
Still not every speaker has been reached, some might be on holiday or just really busy. But its only 2-3 speakers which are missing now, these are the new speakers and talks as of now:
- Falcou - The Three Little Dots and the Big Bad Lambdas - A Constructive Approach to Code Generation
- Bergdoll - Is std::function really the best we can do?
- de Rooij, Bindels - Dealing with software dependencies
- Goldsborough - Deep Learning with C++
- Ormrod Fantastic Algorithms and Where To Find Them
With this and last weeks list of accepted speakers and talks, the program of Meeting C++ 2017 is taking shape. Still a few weeks to have the new website up and with it the schedule.
See you in Berlin in November?