Meeting C++ 2020: Final call for sponsors!
published at 29.10.2020 11:08 by Jens Weller
With Meeting C++ 2020 only 2 weeks away, I'd like to put out a final call for sponsoring this years event!
2020 is a difficult year, and sponsoring is a good option to support Meeting C++ and have a reach into the C++ Community at the online event. You can book your sponsorship very easily over in the sponsorship section. Each sponsorship directly supports the work Meeting C++ does for the C++ community and helps me to continue it in 2021.
Sponsoring options in detail
- Same as Gold plus:
- Introduction during the welcome message
- 25k views online (basic) banner ad
- Online booth*,**
- 3 additional online tickets
- multiple survey campaigns
- Same as Silver plus:
- 10k views online (basic) banner ad
- Online booth*
- 3 free online tickets
- one private survey campaign
- Same as Online plus:
- Sponsoring Announcement in the news
- one free online ticket
- one public survey campaign
- Logo and link in the Meeting C++ 2020 sponsor panel
- Listing in the Meeting C++ recruiting form
Online will give you the benefit of being listed in the recruiting form, in case you are looking for hires in the C++ world. Gold and Platin sponsors can be present at the conference with a named table where folks can have a conversation with you.
Thanks to the current sponsors
I want also to thank the current sponsors of Meeting C++ 2020 for their support in such a difficult year as 2020. These are the companies that support Meeting C++ also in 2020 and their contributions make it possible to organize this years online conference:
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!