Announcing the Meeting C++ Student Program!
published at 07.09.2016 09:44 by Jens Weller
I am happy to announce the start of the Meeting C++ Student program. Its going to bring 25 students to the conference this year!
I already wrote some paragraphs on the details and background why the program starts now, it ends by October 28th, and then the 25 winners will be drawn.
These are the rules for the student program:
- You are between 18 and 25 years old or a student(Will be checked during registration at the event!)
- 25 winners will be selected from all participants (randomly)
- Definition of Student: I don't want to define or check who is a student or not. Hence age is only requirement. Age will be checked at the event.
- The program covers the ticket, but not costs for travel and accomondation
- Workshops are not included
- No cheating or manipulation in any form (exclusion from program)
- The ticket is not transferable, no refund for purchased tickets
- There is no recourse to legal action
Simply apply on the Meeting C++ Student program submission page!
Unlike the last years, there is no student workshop on thursday, as the student program this year is fully organized by Meeting C++. I'm looking for a sponsor willing to organize and cover the costs for a student workshop on Thursday though, contact me if your company would like to do this.
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!