Online C++ User Group Meeting in January 2021
published at 05.01.2021 17:22 by Jens Weller
The monthly overview of upcoming C++ User Group Meetings in January!
Next week Meeting C++ online hosts a talk by Bryce Adelstein Lelbach about CUDA C++ STL implementation!
Also in on January 27th I'll be a virutal guest at the C++ User Group in Israel and give a talk about the Meeting C++ Community survey!
- 7.1 C++ UG Denver - Implementing the Correct Vector - David Stone
- 8.1 C++ UG Karlsruhe - (Advanced) C++ Design Patterns (online talk by C++ UG Frankfurt /
- 11.1 C++ UG Seattle - Coffee and Code
- 12.1 C++ UG San Diego - 22st C++ group meetup - 1-12-2021
- 13.1 C++ UG Utah - Matching Text
- 13.1 C++ UG Austin (Mentoring & Study Group) - [C++17, Online]
- 14.1 C++ UG C++ Italy - Meetup ONLINE - Our first game using UE4 and C++
- 14.1 C++ UG Meeting C++ online - Meeting C++ online January - The CUDA C++ Standard Library
- 14.1 C++ UG Munich - Growing a Smart Pointer
- 18.1 C++ UG Seattle - Coffee and Code
- 25.1 C++ UG Seattle - Coffee and Code
- 27.1 C++ UG Austin (Mentoring & Study Group) - Online:[C++17, online]
- 28.1 C++ UG Osnabrück - Hello Qt! An overview to an C++ GUI Framework
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!