C++ Blogroll 5th February
published at 05.02.2016 11:17 by Jens Weller
Blogroll 5th February
- MMaintainableCode - Tech Talk: Fundamentals of Type-Dependent Code Reuse
- wxWidgets blog - What g++ binaries for 3.1.0 release?
- petriconi.net - How to bring Qt Widgets to STL algorithms
- code and graphics - Revisiting Old Benchmark - Vector of objects or pointers
- Woboq - How Qt Signals and Slots Work - Part 3 - Queued and Inter Thread Connections
- Meeting C++ - Raw loops vs. STL algorithms
- Backwards Incompatibilities - Specializing in Generalities
- Tiobe Index - TIOBE Index Of Last Month
- Sune Vuorela - Compilers and error messages
- jrb-programming - Emulating C++17 Structured Bindings in C++14
- Eli Benderskys Blog - Book review: "Structured Parallel Programming" by M. McCool, J. Reinders, A. Robinson
- Embedded in Academia - Do Fiddly Buffer Overruns Matter?
- monoinfinito - Don’t exit gdb just to run make!
- oovcde - 16-2
- Scott Frees - How (not) to access V8 memory from a Node.js C++ addon's worker thread
- Marshalls C++ Musings - Sometimes you get things wrong
- Preshing - New Concurrent Hash Maps for C++
- jguegant - An introduction to C++'s variadic templates: a thread-safe multi-type map
- SObjectizer - SObjectizer v.184.108.40.206 Released!
- wxWidgets blog - 3.1.0 Is Coming
- Meeting C++ News - C++ User Group Meetings in February 2016
- Brent Friedman - Experiments in partition and remove
- Going Native - GoingNative 46: [Why you should be] Using C++ Modules
- manu343726 - Reflection (Intro)
- Loic Yvonnet - Multithreading in C++11/14 – Part 8
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!