Meeting C++ weekly Blogroll 347
Blogroll No. 347 - 23. September
- C++ Stories - Reducing Signed and Unsigned Mismatches with std::ssize()
- conan.io - Conan 1.52: Build system improvements: MSBuild, CMakeToolchain, continue working in easing migration to 2.0, new export_conandata_patches tool, new build folder argument for cmake_layout.
- conan.io - ConanCenter is rolling out Conan 2.0 recipes - Are you ready?
- CppCon - 2022 Closing Keynote on Cppfront: Herb Sutter, prerelease
- elbeno - Monads are part of C++, and are in your code
- Herb Sutter - My CppCon 2022 talk is online: “Can C++ be 10x simpler & safer … ?”
- iboB - Transparent Lookups for Maps and Sets
- Meeting C++ News - One more AMA for Meeting C++ 2022
- Modernes C++ - The Singleton
- Probably Dance - Finding the “Second Bug” in glibc’s Condition Variable
- Qt Blog - Qt Quick Controls 2: iOS Style
- Qt Blog - Conan package manager pilot to end in December
- Qt Blog - Developing Safety Application
- Rainer Grimm - Patterns in der Softwareentwicklung: Das Singleton-Muster
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - C++23: The stacktrace library
- Shafik Yaghmour - C++ initialization, arrays and lambdas oh my!
- The Old New Thing - Why load fs:[0x18] into a register and then dereference that, instead of just going for fs:[n] directly?
- The Old New Thing - Serializing asynchronous operations in C++/WinRT, gotchas and final assembly
- Visual C++ Team Blog - A Visual Studio Debugger Extension for the Raspberry Pi Camera
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Microsoft C++ Code Analysis Warnings with Key Events
- Visual C++ Team Blog - The Future of C++ Compiler Diagnostics in MSVC and Visual Studio
- Wt - Wt & JWt 4.8.1 released
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!