Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 262
published at 08.01.2021 10:25 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 262 - 8. January
- CppCast - Open Frameworks and Creative Coding
- Crypto++ - Crypto++ 8.4 release
- Fluent C++ - Infix Function Calls with Boost HOF
- Herb Sutter - GotW #97: Assertions (Difficulty: 4/10)
- Jackson Dunstan - C++ For C# Developers: Part 34 – Fold Expressions and Elaborated Type Specifiers
- KDAB - KDDockWidgets 1.2.0 released
- Learn OpenCV - Optical Flow in OpenCV (C++/Python)
- Lemire's blog - Memory access on the Apple M1 processor
- Matt Godbold - C++ and passing by value
- Meeting C++ News - Online C++ User Group Meeting in January 2021
- Modernes C++ - Five Vouchers to win for the book "The Modern C++ Programming Cookbook"
- Shafik Yaghmour - Is Zero a Butterfly?
- Shafik Yaghmour - Down with typename
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Faster C++ Iteration Builds
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!