Meeting C++ Blogroll 221
published at 06.03.2020 10:07 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 221 - 6. March
- Arthur O'Dwyer - Field-testing “Down with lifetime extension!”
- Bartek's Coding Blog - In-class Member Initialisation: From C++11 to C++20
- C++Now - Please Support the Boost Scholarship Fund
- CLion - CLion 2020.1 EAP: better CUDA support, Toolchains and Formatter improvements
- CppCast - Packs and Pipelines with Barry Revzin
- Dirk Eddelbuettel - RcppSimdJson 0.0.3: Second Update!
- embedded use - Burkhard on Qt Embedded Systems: No. 3
- Fluent C++ - How to Pass Class Member Functions to STL Algorithms
- Fluent C++ - Checking the Values of a Collection in a Unit Test in C++
- Just Software Solutions - Invariants and Preconditions
- KDAB - Getting rid of “volatile” in (some of) Qt
- Krajewski - Export your Qt Project from VisualStudio to CMake (...or how I stopped worrying and learned to love CMake!)
- Lemire's blog - Will calling “free” or “delete” in C/C++ release the memory to the system?
- Meeting C++ Blogroll - Meeting C++ Blogroll 220
- Meeting C++ News - C++ User Group Meetings in March 2020
- Ogre3d - Ogre 1.12 User Survey 2020
- Qt Blog - QML Type Registration in Qt 5.15
- Qt Blog - Custom client-side window decorations in Qt 5.15
- Rainer Grimm - C++20: Pythonisch mit der Ranges-Bibliothek
- Resharper C++ Blog - ReSharper C++ 2020.1 EAP 2: SpatialOS Support, GMock 1.10, and More
- stryku.pl - A journey to searching Have I Been Pwned database in 49μs
- The Old New Thing - Should there be a standard C++ pattern for this? transform_to
- Visual C++ Team Blog - The Performance Benefits of Final Classes
- Visual C++ Team Blog - AVX2 floating point improvements in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.5
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!