Bringing back the Meeting C++ Employer listing
published at 17.08.2021 11:28 by Jens Weller
Meeting C++ brings back the listing of C++ employers to its website as part of Meeting C++ recruiting. The companies will be visible in the listing it self, but also have their logos displayed in the job section next to every job advert posted to Meeting C++! Additionally, the companies are also listed in the CV/resume sharing form of Meeting C++.
This is an important step to complete the offering for C++ hiring at Meeting C++ recruiting. Last year saw the start of the online C++ Job fairs in October, which have become a great success in 2021. The listing allows now companies to be visible to the C++ community at Meeting C++ all year around. The job fairs will give you a good selection of candidates sharing their CV/resumes with your company.
As this is a new offer, which goes live in August 2021, it will take some time for employers to become listed. C++ employers should apply for the listing through this form.
Looking for Employers
A quick overview what you can expect as an employer from this. The listing includes your own employer profile, where you can add a title and text about you as a C++ Employer. This profile will be linked with your logo in the job section next to every job entry at Meeting C++.
The listing is valid for one year, and includes the CV/resume sharing form, which allows you as an employer to filter for candidates based on region, C++ options, field of work and years of experience. Further candidate validation will still be needed on your side.
About the CV/resume submission form
- The form is in high use during the online job fairs and receives over 50 uploads from candidates out of over 20 countries.
- Companies have the option to filter candidates based on location,skills,industry fields and years of experience.
- During your listing as employer you are automatically listed in this form, enabling folks to share the resume with you
- You still can choose to attend the job fair with a booth, which will be available at a reduced price for listed companies.
- About 250+ submissions per year happen over the CV Upload form, with the peaks during the job fairs and the yearly conference.
Candidates that have applied to you will be visible unter the recruiting page.
The next online C++ job fair will be at the 21st/22nd September.
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!