Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
published at 22.11.2019 10:51
Location: Oslo, Norway
Relocation Level: none
At Zivid (http://zivid.com), we are looking for a talented and experienced computer vision engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help us achieve our technology goals. The available role that will allow you to grow your own technical, personal and managerial skill set inside of a thriving startup environment.
As a Senior Computer Vision Engineer, you will work on developing our next generation 3D camera and improve our existing products. Words to live by are innovation, simplicity, robustness, and performance. We are looking for someone who can further develop the vision engine of the Zivid 3D camera. This work includes among other things developing new and improving the current vision algorithms, robot and vision system calibration and generation of point clouds. Experience with customer relations and the ability to articulate highly technical concepts to peers and clients with less competence in computer vision is beneficial.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
● M. Sc. or Ph. D. degree in Computer Vision, Physics, Signal Processing or similar
● Proven experience with Computer Vision and Image Processing
● Good theoretical skills and a solid background in mathematics and statistics
● Programming skills in Python and C++
● Experience with software packages such as OpenCV, HALCON and Point Cloud Library
● Experience with GPU programming tools (such as OpenCL and CUDA) is a plus (although not required)
● Excellent communication skills, structured, and solution-oriented
● Attention to quality and process improvements
● A self-driven team player with a passion for technology
● A central role in an excelling startup company with great international potential
● A large degree of autonomy, with unlimited opportunities for career advancement
● Opportunity to work with an interesting set of technologies related to high-speed vision systems, digital light processing systems, thermal management and automated hardware and software testing.
● A fun, creative and collaborative environment of a young startup company with a driven, agile and international team
● A motivated and skilled team, up to date software stack, high-end workstations
● Opportunity to supervise students and collaborate closely with universities and research institutions, such as NTNU and SINTEF
● Challenging problems, responsibilities, and a great deal of fun!
● An open collaborative environment where risk-taking is encouraged
● Catered lunches with healthy eating options
● An opportunity to have an impact on the future of 3D Vision market
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Location: Nydalen, Oslo, Norway.
Start date: As soon as possible (upon agreement)
Qualified applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply.
The official language of the company is English.
If you have specific questions about the position, they will be answered at firstname.lastname@example.org