Meeting C++ weekly blogroll 389
Blogroll No. 389 - 28. July
- C++ Stories - Introduction to Programming with C++ For Engineers, Book Review
- CLion - CLion 2023.2 Released With Better PlatformIO Integration, Updated Debugger, and Brand-New AI Assistant
- CLion - CLion 2023.2 Release Candidate
- Conan Releases - 1.60.2 (26-Jul-2023)
- Conan Releases - 2.0.9 (19-Jul-2023)
- CppCast - Safety, Security and Modern C++, with Bjarne Stroustrup
- CppCon - CppCon 2023 Ombudsperson, and Code of Conduct handling team
- Lemire's blog - Decoding base16 sequences quickly
- Mark J. Wielaard - Checking usage of realloc with Valgrind
- NVIDIA DevBlog - Ask Me Anything: NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 12
- Qt Blog - Qbs 2.1 released
- Qt Blog - Opensource installations currently facing problems
- Qt Blog - FFmpeg + Android
- Qt Blog - What’s new in QML Language Server (qmlls) shipped with Qt 6.6
- Rainer Grimm - C++23: Syntactic Sugar with Deducing This
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - C++23: static operator() and static operator
- The Old New Thing - Perfect forwarding forwards objects, not braced things that are trying to become objects
- The Old New Thing - On the various ways of creating Windows Runtime delegates in C++/WinRT and C++/CX
- The Old New Thing - Why does IAsyncAction or IAsyncOperation.GetResults() produce a E_ILLEGAL_METHOD_CALL exception?
- The Old New Thing - How to clone a Windows Runtime map in the face of possible concurrent modification, part 3
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!