Meeting C++ Blogroll 339
Blogroll No. 339 - 29. July
- C++ Stories - Custom types and std::format from C++20
- Conan Releases - 1.51.0 (28-Jul-2022)
- Conan Releases - 2.0.0-beta2 (27-Jul-2022)
- CppCon - Erik Rainey live in person at CppCon 2022
- KDAB - Android Shared Storage Qt Wrapper
- Lemire's blog - Comparing strtod with from_chars (GCC 12)
- Lemire's blog - Round a direction vector to an 8-way compass
- Mark J. Wielaard - Happy birthday, Valgrind!
- Meeting C++ Blogroll - Meeting C++ Blogroll 338
- Meeting C++ News - Get your lightning talks ready!
- Modernes C++ - And the Five Winners for "C++ Core Guidelines: Best Practices for Modern C++"
- Qt Blog - Security advisory: FreeType in Qt
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - Trip report: C++ On Sea 2022
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - Hands-On Design Patterns with C++ by Fedor Pikus
- The Old New Thing - Using C++/WinRT’s final_release to control which thread destructs your object
- Visual C++ Team Blog - MSBuild Low Priority Builds in Visual Studio
- Visual C++ Team Blog - vcpkg July 2022 Release is Now Available: Shared Libraries on Linux, Improved vcpkg new, Optional name and version Fields, and More…
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!