Meeting C++ Blogroll 320
Blogroll No. 320 - 11. March
- Bannalia - Emulating template named arguments in C++20
- Conan Releases - 2.0.0-alpha5 (08-Mar-2022)
- Conan Releases - 1.46.0 (07-Mar-2022)
- CppCast - New C++ Scope and Debugging Support with René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
- CppCon - Announcing CppCon Safety Policy
- Meeting C++ News - Find your dream C++ job next week!
- Modernes C++ - Mixins
- Patricia Aas - Patricias Personal Statement
- Qt Blog - Security advisory: QLockFile, QAuthenticator, Windows platform plugin
- Qt Blog - Qt WebEngine in Qt 6
- Qt Blog - Technical Artist - Tools and Software for Embedded Device Development
- Qt Blog - Qt Roadmap for 2022
- Qt, linux and everything - Qt for WebAssembly on mobile devices
- Rainer Grimm - Mixins
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - Mocking non-virtual and free functions with gMock
- Stellar Group - GSoC 22: Come and code a STE||AR Summer with us!
- The Old New Thing - Optimizing code to darken a bitmap, part 4
- The Old New Thing - Optimizing code to darken a bitmap, part 3
- The Old New Thing - Optimizing code to darken a bitmap, part 2
- The Old New Thing - Optimizing code to darken a bitmap, part 1
- The Old New Thing - If the slim reader/writer lock (SRWLOCK) doesn’t remember who the shared lock owner is, does that mean it’s okay to acquire it recursively?
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Embedded Software Development in Visual Studio Code
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!