Meeting C++ Blogroll 317
Blogroll No. 317 - 18. February
- Barry Revzin - Projections are Function Adaptors
- botan - 3.0.0-alpha1
- C++ Stories - C++ Templates: How to Iterate through std::tuple: std::apply and More
- CLion - C++ Annotated January 2022: C++20 to Eliminate Runtime Bugs and Achieve Better Design, Full Test Coverage, and a New QML Compiler
- Conan Releases - 2.0.0-alpha4 (17-Feb-2022)
- CppCast - GDAL and PDAL with Howard Butler
- Godot Engine - Release candidate: Godot 3.4.3 RC 2
- KDAB - Qt Allstack II – Adding Firebase
- Modernes C++ - constexpr if
- Qt Blog - Recent updates in Conan package manager support
- Qt Blog - Security advisory: QProcess
- Rainer Grimm - constexpr if
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - C++23: Deducing this
- The Old New Thing - COM asynchronous interfaces, part 4: Doing work while waiting for the asynchronous operation
- The Old New Thing - COM asynchronous interfaces, part 3: Abandoning the operation after a timeout
- The Old New Thing - COM asynchronous interfaces, part 2: Abandoning the operation
- The Old New Thing - COM asynchronous interfaces, part 1: The basic pattern
- The Old New Thing - Notes on COM aggregation: How do you implement tear-offs in an aggregated object?
- Wt - Wt & JWt 4.6.2 released
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!