Meeting C++ Blogroll 310
Blogroll No. 313 - 31. December
- CppCast - New Years 2022
- demofox - Why Can’t You Design Noise in Frequency Space?
- demofox - Not All Blue Noise is Created Equal Part 2
- Fluent C++ - A Simple Habit to Avoid Complex Names and Typos in Code
- Krajewski - My two talks about polymorphic memory resources in C++ 17/20
- Modernes C++ - Which pdf bundle do you want? Make your choice!
- ninepoints - Debugging For Graphics Programmers
- Qt Blog - Qt 6.2 Web Assembly What's New
- Rachel by the bay - Fix the unit test and open a giant hole everywhere
- Shafik Yaghmour - The Usual Arithmetic Confusions
- treefrog - TreeFrog Framework version 2.3.0 release
- vector of bool - co_resource: An RAII coroutine
- Wt - Wt & JWt 4.6.1 released
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!