Meeting C++ Blogroll 297
Blogroll No. 397 - 10. September
- Arne Mertz - isValid()? Establish invariants and avoid zombie objects
- Arthur O'Dwyer - Bit patterns of `float`
- Arthur O'Dwyer - A compile-time benchmark for `enable_if` and `requires`
- CLion - C++ Annotated August 2021: Practical Modules, C++20 Attribute to Help with EBO, Valgrind, Intel Compiler, and CLion News
- Conan Releases - 1.40.0 (06-Sep-2021)
- conan.io - Safer C/C++ builds using Conan's Xray integration in Artifactory
- CppCast - Podcasting and Advocating with Phil Nash
- embedded use - Is the Header Included from extern “C” Compiled as C or C++?
- embedded use - Burkhard on Qt Embedded Systems: No. 21
- KDAB - Fast Duplicate Tracking
- Meeting C++ - Insights about the candidates of the previous Meeting C++ online job fair
- Meeting C++ Blogroll - Meeting C++ Blogroll 296
- Meeting C++ Jobs - [german] Teamleiter*in (m/w/x) anti.virus-Development mit C++
- Meeting C++ News - Highlighting the Student and Support tickets for Meeting C++ 2021
- Meeting C++ News - Choosing Hubilo as an online platform for Meeting C++ 2021
- Meeting C++ News - Meeting C++ 2021: looking for sponsors
- Modernes C++ - Modern C++ Collection
- Modernes C++ - C++20 Modules: Private Module Fragment and Header Units
- Qt Blog - Introducing the VSCode plugin for Qbs
- Qt Blog - Commercial LTS Qt 5.15.6 Released
- Qt Blog - What's new in QML Tooling in Qt 6.2?
- Rachel by the bay - Code runs on people
- Rainer Grimm - C++20 Module: Private Module Fragment und Header Units
- Resharper C++ Blog - Take your C++ Coding to the Next Level with ReSharper C++
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - Do we correctly calculate min and max?
- The Old New Thing - Ordering asynchronous updates with coroutines, part 4: Bowing out, explicit version
- The Old New Thing - Ordering asynchronous updates with coroutines, part 3: Let them all compete, but only one wins
- The Old New Thing - Ordering asynchronous updates with coroutines, part 2: Restart with hand-off
- The Old New Thing - Ordering asynchronous updates with coroutines, part 1: Mutual exclusion
- The Old New Thing - I declared my Windows Runtime method as accepting an array by reference, but it always arrives empty
- ThePHD - C-ing the Improvement: Progress on C23
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!