Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 296
published at 03.09.2021 11:07 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 296 - 3. September
- Arne Mertz - [fix dev diary] Week 5:
- C++ Stories - constexpr vector and string in C++20 and One Big Limitation
- CppCast - Learning C++ with Serenity with Linus Groh
- Eric Nieblers Blog - Asynchronous Stacks and Scopes
- Fluent C++ - How to Make Your Classes Compatible with Range for Loop
- KDAB - August ’21 – monthly digest
- Marius Bancila - Synchronized output streams in C++20
- Meeting C++ Blogroll - Meeting C++ Blogroll 295
- Meeting C++ News - C++ User Group Meetings in September 2021
- Modernes C++ - The First Big Update of My C++20 Book
- Qt Blog - Qt 6.2 vs. Qt 5.15 – The Feature Parity Comparison
- Qt Blog - Qt 6.1.3 Released
- Resharper C++ Blog - ReSharper C++ Quick Tips: Text Search
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - The big STL Algorithms tutorial: Minimum/maximum operations
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - The Phoenix Project by Gene Kim
- Sticky Bits - CMake Part 4 – Windows 10 Host
- The Coding Nest - The Little Things: Comparing Floating Point Numbers
- The Old New Thing - Adventures in application compatibility: The cost of forgetting to specify a calling convention
- The Old New Thing - Looking at world through __stdcall-colored glasses
- The Old New Thing - What are the consequences of increasing the per-process GDI handle limit?
- The Old New Thing - The various ways of moving between C++/WinRT and classic COM
- uint32_t - If software engineering is in demand, why is it so hard to get a job?
- Video Cortex - Core C++ 2021
- Visual C++ Team Blog - C++20 Coroutine Improvements in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.11
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!