Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 271
published at 12.03.2021 13:49 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 271 - 12. March
- Arthur O'Dwyer - Escape analysis hates copy elision
- C++Now - Accepting Student/Volunteer Applications for C++Now 2021 Online
- CLion - CLion 2021.1 EAP: New MISRA C and C++ Checks, and Core Dump Debug Enhancements
- Conan Releases - 1.34.1 (10-Mar-2021)
- conan.io - Conan 1.34 : New lockfile feature "bundles", Resource shift to Conan V2.0, Merged Tribe Proposals
- CppCast - Reducing Memory Allocations with Arnaud Desitter
- Crypto++ - Crypto++ 8.5 release
- Fluent C++ - C++ Fold Expressions 101
- Herb Sutter - GotW #101: Preconditions, Part 2 (Difficulty: 7/10)
- Jackson Dunstan - C++ For C# Developers: Part 43 – Threading Library
- KDAB - Efficient custom shapes in QtQuick : shaders
- Meeting C++ - Job related results from the Meeting C++ community survey
- Meeting C++ Jobs - Senior Embedded C++ Engineering
- Meeting C++ Jobs - C++ developer 120 000 euro per year
- Meeting C++ News - Find your dream C++ job on March 16th!
- Meeting C++ News - An update on Meeting C++ Trainings
- Modernes C++ - Lazy Futures with Coroutines
- Philippe Groarke - Enforcing Signatures On Templated Callbacks
- Qt Blog - Qt 6 - Based Qt Creator Snapshots
- Rainer Grimm - Lazy Futures mit Coroutinen in C++20
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - How to write your own C++ concepts? Part I.
- Stellar Group - GSoC’21: Come and code a STE||AR Summer with us!
- The Old New Thing - Creating a co_await awaitable signal that can be awaited multiple times, part 6
- The Old New Thing - Creating a co_await awaitable signal that can be awaited multiple times, part 5
- The Old New Thing - Creating other types of synchronization objects that can be used with co_await, part 3: Parallel resumption
- The Old New Thing - Creating other types of synchronization objects that can be used with co_await, part 2: The basic library
- The Old New Thing - Creating other types of synchronization objects that can be used with co_await, part 1: The one-shot event
- Visual C++ Team Blog - IntelliSense Improvements in Visual Studio 2019
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Address Sanitizer for MSVC Now Generally Available
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Microsoft C++ Team at ACCU 2021
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!