Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 225
published at 03.04.2020 14:06 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 225 - 3. April
- Arthur O'Dwyer - A seasonal followup to “When is `*x` also `&x`?”
- Arthur O'Dwyer - When is `*x` also `&x`?
- asmbits - The Cost of Atomics
- Barry Revzin - Implementing span's comparisons
- CppCast - Intro to Modules with Daniela Engert
- Embedded Artistry - Improving Our Estimation Abilities: Other Approaches
- embedded use - Burkhard on Qt Embedded Systems: No. 4
- Fluent C++ - Implementing a Line Filter by Using C++ Ranges
- Hatcat - Kafka’s uncle spends a week with Les Booloise: Prague trip report
- Lemire's blog - We released simdjson 0.3: the fastest JSON parser in the world is even better!
- Qt Blog - Qt Virtual Tech Con Registration is Now Open!
- Qt Blog - Qt 5.14.2 Released
- Qt Blog - Qt Creator 4.11.2 released
- Qt Blog - Qt Design Studio 1.5 Beta released
- Qt Blog - Volunteering free build system capacity for science
- Qt Blog - New QML language features in Qt 5.15
- Rainer Grimm - C++20: Mehr Details zu Coroutinen
- random ascii - Big Project Build Times–Chromium
- Resharper C++ Blog - ReSharper C++ 2020.1 EAP: Clang-Tidy 10, File Structure Icons, and Go to Declaration in Comments
- Schneide Blog - C++ pass-thru parameters
- Splash Damage - Gender Pay Gap Report 2019
- The Old New Thing - Error compiling C++/WinRT runtime class: function does not take N arguments
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!