Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 172
published at 04.01.2019 09:58 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 173 - 4. January
- Aras - "Modern" C++ Lamentations
- Arthur O'Dwyer - `const` is a contract
- Arthur O'Dwyer - Should _foo_ be move-only?
- Bartek's Coding Blog - C++ at the End of 2018
- Bartek's Coding Blog - How To Parallelise CSV Reader - New Chapter
- CppCast - ISO Papers and Merged Modules with Isabella Muerte
- elbeno - Thoughts on Modern C++ and Game Dev
- fmt - 5.3.0
- hubicka - Even more fun with building and benchmarking Firefox with GCC and Clang
- KDAB - qsslint – A linter for Qt stylesheets
- Learn OpenCV - CPU Performance Comparison of OpenCV and other Deep Learning frameworks
- Lemire's blog - Memory-level parallelism: Intel Skylake versus Intel Cannonlake
- Mathieu Ropert - Gamedev introduction to ‘Modern’ C++
- Modernes C++ - CppDepend - A Review
- Modernes C++ - C++ Core Guidelines: Rules for Variadic Templates
- nullptr.nl - How to learn more as a C++ software engineer?
- Qt Blog - Reducing Application Size using Link Time Optimization
- Rainer Grimm - C++ Core Guidelines: Regeln für Variadic Templates
- Sean Parent - "Modern" C++ Ruminations
- Shafik Yaghmour - C++ Poll Answer for December 29th 2018
- Shafik Yaghmour - C++ Poll for December 29th 2018, Conditional Expressions and throw
- ThePHD - Getting You There - Your C++ Standardization Efforts in 2019
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!