Meeting C++ recruiting allows companies to reach into the C++ community and find the fitting candidates for their open positions. Apply to the C++ employer listing to receive CV/resumes from candidates and on the website in the job section and the employer listing . Meeting C++ has a reach of over 500000 views in Social Media per month for C++ topics.
If you have any questions about hiring with Meeting C++ please reach out via LinkedIn, Xing or email (info@mee ... cpp.com).
About the CV/resume submission form
- The form is in high use during the online job fairs and receives between 50-80+ uploads from candidates out of over 25 countries.
- Companies have the option to filter candidates based on location,skills,industry fields and years of experience.
- During your listing as employer you are automatically listed in this form, enabling folks to share the resume with you
- You still can choose to attend the job fair with a booth, which will be available at a reduced price for listed companies.
- About 250+ submissions per year happen over the CV Upload form, with the peaks during the job fairs and the yearly conference.
Read about the candidates that have submitted.