Please login to comment
Clean C++20 – Sustainable Software Development Patterns and Best Practices
This book is about how to write maintainable, extensible, and durable code with modern C++. It is not a C++ primer or beginners guide, but it is a very good addition to introductory literature. You will learn principles, practices and patterns of clean code development, especially with an eye on large C++ code bases and taken modern C++ (the latest standards) into consideration.
What You Will Learn
- Gain sound principles (SRP, OCP, LSP, etc.), rules, and good practices (avoid comments, avoid old C-style-code, etc.) for clean coding in C++.
- Carry out Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- How to better modularize your C++ code base with OO and C++20 modules.
- Discover and apply C++ design patterns and idioms.
- Write C++ code in both object-oriented and functional programming styles, and also a mixture of both.