Join the online C++ tool fair on April 20th organized by Meeting C++. The tool fair will start at 20:00 CET and go until 22:00. Join the Meeting C++ online User Group for further announcements.
The online C++ Tool fair is a new event format where you can learn about C++ Tooling. During the event you are able to visit the participating vendors, see their tool demos and have a video chat with them. Attendees should register on meetup, the link to the event will be shared here, over meetup and on social media. You can also use the contact form to contact the tool vendors directly if you have any questions on their tools.
When joining the event please zoom out to see the full event area. Circles form by meeting up with someone else or inviting someone to your circle. Attendees can join any circle they like, you'll find the booths on the map, simply join the circle close by. Please mute your microphone if you have a noisy background.
Tool vendors present at the fair
Guidelines during the tool fair
- Be friendly to everyone
- Visit the tool vendors you are interested in
- You can hang out in any circle, maximum is 15 folks in one circle.
About Wonder, the online platform used
- Wonder lets you move around a virtual space an join conversations in circles. Registered companies will have their own area to meetup with attendees
- Attendees are able to freely switch between these circles
- Each area will be representing one tool
- Wonder runs in the browser, no client software needed. Allow access to webcam and mic to communicate.
For tool vendors
- A tool vendor must register for a free or sponsored circle in the event.
- Attendees will be able to find you at a table and start a video chat with you
- Please book your table until April 10th!
For the C++ community
- The event is free to attend, visit the tools you're intersted in and have a video call or chat
- No registration is needed, you can join on the 20th any time and visit the different tool booths.
- The link to the event will be visible in the Meetup Group and shared by Meeting C++ on social media