Join the online C++ tool fair on April 25th organized by Meeting C++. The tool fair will start at 20:00 CET/Berlin and go until 22:00. Join the Meeting C++ online User Group for further announcements.
The online C++ tool fair is an event format where you can learn about C++ tooling and books. During the event you are able to visit the participating vendors, see their tool demos and have a video chat with them. Attendees should register on meetup, the link to the event will be shared here, over meetup and on social media. You can also use the contact form to contact the tool vendors directly if you have any questions on their tools.
Tool vendors should register for a free or sponsored table now.
Present at the fair
Guidelines during the tool fair
- Be friendly to everyone
- Visit the tool vendors you are interested in
- You can hang out on all tables, maximum is 8 or 16 folks per table.
About Hubilo, the online platform used
- This event is hosted in the Hubilo Lounge.
- Attendees are able to freely switch between lounge tables
- Each table will be representing one tool
- Hubilo runs in the browser, no client software needed. Allow access to webcam and mic to communicate.
- Chrome is the best browser to use for Hubilo
For tool vendors
- A tool vendor must register for a free or sponsored table in the event.
- Attendees will be able to find you at a table and start a video chat with you
- Please book your table early!
For the C++ community
- The event is free to attend, visit the tables you're intersted in and have a video call or chat
- No registration is needed, you can join on the 25th any time and visit the different tables.
- The link to the event will be visible in the Meetup Group and shared by Meeting C++ on social media
All events of Meeting C++ online are hosted under the Berlin Code of Conduct