Join the online C++ job fair on the 29th and 30th November organized by Meeting C++. The job fair will start at 15:00 CEST and go until 18:00 on November 29th, on November 30th the event will be in the evening from 20 - 23:00 CEST. Companies can choose to be present on both or only one of these events, or to only receive CVs through Meeting C++.
The job fair is an online event where employers and C++ job seekers get to meet each other. Candidates get the chance to get a first feel of a potential employer, and can exchange contacts with those that they'd like to apply to. Employers should book their own table and be present with one or multiple staff.
Join the Meeting C++ online User Group for further details for the events. Link to the events will be shared here and on meetup close to the event start for attendees!
Interested in recruiting? Read more about the Meeting C++ recruiting services.
C++ Employers sponsoring this event
You can share your CV through the Meeting C++ upload form with the above employers
At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). Further supporting MB.OS, we build and maintain the SoftwareFactory, which allows all MB.OS developers, to start their code with a great set of tools. But our contribution to MBOS, the future of car software at Mercedes-Benz, does not stop here. To provide the most seamless & connected mobility experiences, we further engage in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), platform development and continuously improve our Mercedes me companion app for our customers.
Employers present with their own table
- KDAB about (Relocation: International / Remote: International)
- Native Instruments about (Relocation: International / Remote: none)
- Zühlke Engineering GmbH about (Relocation: none / Remote: Country)
- MBition GmbH about (Relocation: International / Remote: Country)
Guidelines during the job fair
- Be friendly to everyone
- Visit the tables of employers you are interested in
- You can hang out at any table, maximum is 4 or 8 folks at one table.
About the online platform used
- The event consists of a number of virtual rooms shown as tables in its lounge like UI
- Attendees are able to freely switch between these
- Each room can be representing one potential employer
- The event runs in the browser, no client software needed. Allow access to webcam and mic to communicate.
- An employer should have a table named after their company
- Employers must register for a sponsored table in the event.
- Attendees will be able to find you at a table and start a video chat with you
- Please book your table early!
For job seekers
- The event is free to attend, bring your materials and chat to potential employers via video call or chat
- No registration is needed, you can join any time and visit the different companies.
- The link to the event will be visible in the Meetup Group and shared by Meeting C++ on social media