Join the online C++ job fair on the 29th and 30th November organized by Meeting C++. The job fair will start at 15:00 CEST and go until 18:00 on November 29th, on November 30th the event will be in the evening from 20 - 23:00 CEST. Companies can choose to be present on both or only one of these events, or to only receive CVs through Meeting C++.
The job fair is an online event where employers and C++ job seekers get to meet each other. Candidates get the chance to get a first feel of a potential employer, and can exchange contacts with those that they'd like to apply to. Employers should book their own table and be present with one or multiple staff.
Join the Meeting C++ online User Group for further details for the events. Link to the events will be shared here and on meetup close to the event start for attendees!
Interested in recruiting? Read more about the Meeting C++ recruiting services.
C++ Employers sponsoring this event
You can share your CV through the Meeting C++ upload form with the above employers
We are growing and are looking for new developers to join us. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your profile?
You are among the experts in at least one of Qt, OpenGL, or C++.
You have no problem navigating a foreign, possibly huge, code base.
You are always looking for ways to improve your work.
What will you get with a job at KDAB?
We value the individual and have a strong focus on a good work/life balance. We are a very family-friendly place to work.
All your technical coworkers are top notch developers, so you can be sure to learn something from them every day.
We value your growth, enthusiasm, and motivation, and will go far to help you maintain those.
What is KDAB like?
We are a flat organization that makes it possible for everyone to make a difference.
Almost 80% of our developers have a permanent workplace at home, which means working at home does NOT make you a secondary employee.
We have employees in 18 different countries which helps make it an interesting place to be.
We aim to minimize bureaucracy - it is less hassle for you and ensures we are fast moving.
Find out more at www.kdab.com
Employers present with their own table
- KDAB about (Relocation: International / Remote: International)
- Native Instruments about (Relocation: International / Remote: none)
- Zühlke Engineering GmbH about (Relocation: none / Remote: Country)
- MBition GmbH about (Relocation: International / Remote: Country)
Guidelines during the job fair
- Be friendly to everyone
- Visit the tables of employers you are interested in
- You can hang out at any table, maximum is 4 or 8 folks at one table.
About the online platform used
- The event consists of a number of virtual rooms shown as tables in its lounge like UI
- Attendees are able to freely switch between these
- Each room can be representing one potential employer
- The event runs in the browser, no client software needed. Allow access to webcam and mic to communicate.
- An employer should have a table named after their company
- Employers must register for a sponsored table in the event.
- Attendees will be able to find you at a table and start a video chat with you
- Please book your table early!
For job seekers
- The event is free to attend, bring your materials and chat to potential employers via video call or chat
- No registration is needed, you can join any time and visit the different companies.
- The link to the event will be visible in the Meetup Group and shared by Meeting C++ on social media