Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
published at 24.08.2018 14:24
Location: USA or UK
Relocation Level: none
Remote support for this position: yes
Who we are:
IntelliCorp is an international company with primary offices in San Jose, California, and Bristol, United Kingdom. IntelliCorp’s software is used by the world’s leading companies to support their SAP lifecycle. Using our software, customers significantly reduce the manual effort and related uncertainties they face every day as they change their SAP applications in response to business demand. With an average employee tenure of nearly 13 years and terrific benefits, IntelliCorp provides an exceptional working experience for employees.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to design, develop and maintain our software products. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience level and history
The small team with whom you’ll be working with has extensive software development experience and is distributed across the globe.
You will be responsible for results vs. daily feedback reports; this means, you must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision.
Software Engineer responsibilities include:
• Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from plan to build to test to deploy and support.
• Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high quality, high performance, innovative and fully functional software that satisfies market requirements and complies with design and coding standards.
Expectations / Responsibilities:
• Elaborating user requirements, defining system functionality, writing code (C++) and unit testing
• Improving and maintaining C++ server application components
• Develop accurate, high-performance data analysis algorithms based on graph theory and other methods
• Executing full lifecycle software development
• Programming well-designed, maintainable, testable, efficient code
• Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
Experience / Qualifications:
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
• Experience designing high performance, interactive multi-tier applications.
• Proven ability to develop sophisticated data analysis algorithms that meet space and time constraints
• At least 2 years C++ programming experience. C++11 standard a minimum
• Excellent knowledge of STL data structures and algorithms
• Working knowledge of boost C++ library
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQLite considered a plus
• Ability to develop APIs
• Knowledge of XML
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015+
• SAP RFC integration experience considered a plus
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
IntelliCorp offers exceptionally competitive salaries based upon experience and qualifications. IntelliCorp also provides a generous range of benefits for qualified employees and their families.