Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
Senior C++ SW Developer
published at 20.05.2021 13:45
Location: Remote Germany
Company: Luxoft GmbH
Relocation Level: none
Remote support for this position: yes
About the Project
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
C++, SOA, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi
In your role as a Senior Developer for embedded systems you will support our team in the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a german OEM.
Your responsibility will include the areas of design, specification, implementation and testing of the implemented components.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
•3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain
• Advanced or expert knowledge of C++ (11/14)
• Software development experience on Linux Systems and/or other embedded OS
• Sound understanding of Service oriented architecture
• Knowledge of OO Design and Architecture for embedded systems
Nice to have
• Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP)
• Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols would be a plus (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, K-Line, LIN and MOST)
• Experience in AUTOSAR or AUTOSAR Adaptive
• Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
• Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
• Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus
• German language skills would be a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
German language skills would be a plus