Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Join the team as a C++ Dev!
published at 25.10.2017 19:02
Improving our software by developing novel, efficient algorithms; creating and implementing customer-specific solutions
- Working on complex software projects as part of a cross-functional project team and developing new features for our software 3DEXCITE DELTAGEN
- Improving our software by developing novel, efficient algorithms as well as by creating and implementing customer-specific solutions, while considering the newest software technology
- Collaborating closely with all relevant stakeholders on customer's side in order to evaluate and translate business needs into detailed requirement specifications
- Ensuring assigned activities are completed within committed objectives, schedule and costs
- Performing automated tests, ensuring the quality of the developments
- Depending on experience level: Managing internal as well as customer-specific (sub-)projects, playing a boundary spanning role between our teams, departments and/or the 3DEXCITE's customers
Degree in computer science or similar specialization, C++, object oriented programming
- Degree in computer science or similar specialization as well as previous work experience as a software developer
- Good skills in C + + and strong background in object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of best practices and design patterns
- Extensive experience in the field of computer graphics as well as basics in Qt and Python
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working with outstanding team and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- High level of confidence in communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.