Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
C++ Developers for Telematics ECU
published at 20.05.2021 13:49
Location: Remote Germany
Company: Luxoft GmbH
Relocation Level: none
Remote support for this position: yes
The Embedded Software Developer will design, develop and maintain software for automotive data acquisition and device-to-cloud communication for use in the automotive industry. You will be challenged to solve problems with cutting-edge technology and deliver the highest quality service to our customers.
Work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing data acquisition and secure data exchange solutions for machine-to-machine applications.
• Develop software solutions from initial concept and requirements development through to production implementation and support.
• Software issue troubleshooting, problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.
• Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve performance.
• Integrate software from 3rd parties.
• Curiously investigate everything - ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
• Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
• Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
• Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
• Passion for product excellence - build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
• Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science / Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in embedded software application development
• Independent problem-solving ability
• Experience with remote teams
• Experience in C/C++ application development, Autosar
• Experience with agile software development process
• Experience with coding standards like MISRA
• Experience in automotive embedded development
• Experience in telematics technologies
• Knowledge of vehicle diagnostics and automotive networks
Nice to have
• Master's degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree programs.
• Familiarity with microcontrollers and ARM processor
• Knowledge of Functional Safety and SPICE processes
• Experience with CI/CD workflows
English: B2 Upper Intermediate