Join the online C++ tool fair on April 20th organized by Meeting C++. The tool fair will start at 20:00 CET and go until 22:00. Join the Meeting C++ online User Group for further announcements.
The online C++ Tool fair is a new event format where you can learn about C++ Tooling. During the event you are able to visit the participating vendors, see their tool demos and have a video chat with them. Attendees should register on meetup, the link to the event will be shared here, over meetup and on social media.
Tool vendors should register for a free or sponsored table now.
Tool vendors present at the fair
Guidelines during the tool fair
- Be friendly to everyone
- Visit the tool vendors you are interested in
- You can hang out in any circle, maximum is 15 folks in one circle.
About Wonder, the online platform used
- Wonder lets you move around a virtual space an join conversations in circles. Registered companies will have their own area to meetup with attendees
- Attendees are able to freely switch between these circles
- Each area will be representing one tool
- Wonder runs in the browser, no client software needed. Allow access to webcam and mic to communicate.
For tool vendors
- A tool vendor must register for a free or sponsored circle in the event.
- Attendees will be able to find you at a table and start a video chat with you
- Please book your table until April 10th!
For the C++ community
- The event is free to attend, visit the tools you're intersted in and have a video call or chat
- No registration is needed, you can join on the 20th any time and visit the different tool booths.
- The link to the event will be visible in the Meetup Group and shared by Meeting C++ on social media