Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Software Engineer - Systems and Tools (C++)
published at 04.04.2018 10:42
Location: San Jose
AutoX is an artificial intelligence company, based in Silicon Valley, and is creating full-stack A.I. software solution (perception, planning, and control) for self-driving vehicles to achieve level 5 full autonomy. Our disruptive innovation can deliver autonomous driving to more people, sooner, and safer.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
WIRED | Business Insider | MIT Technology Review
- Develop scalable frameworks to support many types of vehicles and configurations
- Design efficient components and optimize existing software for limited compute platforms
- Improve onboard software stack stability, health monitoring, and error reporting
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement, integrate, and deploy robotic perception, mapping, localization, and sensor calibration software
- Implement distributed software to process vehicle data and perform validation testing.
- BS or a higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry experience using C++ in production
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in one or more of: Operating Systems, Databases, Concurrency, Linux Kernel, Compilers, Distributed Systems, etc.
- Fluency in object oriented design, design patterns, and good software practices.
- Familiarity with VTK and Qt application framework, or similar graphics framework is a plus
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen