Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
Senior Software Developer C++ (m/f)
published at 02.05.2018 18:46
Location: Berlin, Germany
Company: Younicos GmbH
Your main tasks are
- Software Development in C++, Python as member of the C++ developer team
- Development of algorithms and technical solutions in close cooperation with engineering
- Development, maintenance and improvement of automated integration test infrastructure
- Support of plant commissioning of the ACBM, on site or remotely
- Definition of Interfaces between the ACBM and internally developed components in cooperation with the respective teams
- Definition of interfaces between the ACBM and third party components (e.g. inverters, batteries, measurement devices) in cooperation with the respective suppliers
- Writing specification as part of the software development process
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or adjacent discipline
- Significant expertise in C++, Python
- Experience with BDD/TDD as well as with industrial bus systems like CAN, Profibus, DeviceNet etc.
- Intuitive understanding of software architecture and design
- Desire for writing and testing clean, efficient and reliable code
- Strong focus on teamwork and a commitment to always let the best idea win
- Exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy are necessary in every facet of this job.
- Goal oriented approach
- Results-oriented cooperation in development programs
- Openness to new ideas
- A base knowledge and understanding of the principles of electrical engineering would be helpful
- Fluent language skills in German and English, verbal and written
What we offer
- The opportunity to send the fossils into retirement and to let them rest in peace
- Motivated international team
- Freedom in the organization of working activities and a high level of responsibility
Younicos is the pioneer and market leader in game-changing energy and grid solutions based on battery storage. We provide utilities, independent power producers, microgrids and C&I customers with turnkey storage systems, supporting a wide range of business opportunities. Younicos employs 130 storage experts in Berlin, Germany and Austin, Texas, US. In July 2017 Younicos was acquired by Aggreko and is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of the global leader in mobile power, heating and cooling.