Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
Senior C++ developer
published at 13.11.2018 10:49
Location: Lund, Sweden
Relocation Level: none
The Engine R&D team, have direct impact on the core technology of the Qlik products. Our main programming language is C++ but not exclusively. We are a deeply experienced team, working with bleeding edge technologies, and a wide range of challenging software development projects. Areas of focus include but are not limited to: multi-process/multi-threaded architecture, scalability and performance, third party technology integration, fault tolerance and recovery, distributed processing, data transformation functions, memory management, parsers, protocols and APIs.
You will be successful if you have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Experience with programming in C++ (or the ability to pick up a new language very fast).
- 5+ years of experience with developing code.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: API development, Micro Services, Container technologies like Docker, Data science, High performance computing, Linux, Windows, test-driven development practices including unit tests.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members on all aspects of the process including design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Ability to lead on new tasks and guide your team members so that you as a team perform extremely well.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly to be able to work with and adopt them for solving real problems in a good way
- Interest in researching new requirements to understand options, scope, and risk and to formulate and propose appropriate options.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.