Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
SOFTWARE ENGINEER C++
published at 12.09.2018 16:59
Location: Berlin, Germany
Company: Native Instruments
Relocation Level: International
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer (f/m) with a passion for music to help us evolve our products like Traktor, Maschine or Komplete and internal services. You will work in a cross-functional product creation team using Agile methodologies and build products that inspire and empower all music lovers to create the future of music. Based in Berlin, Kreuzberg, you will join an international, multicultural, diverse and creative environment that supports individual growth and sharing knowledge.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write modern, clean and maintainable code for multiple platforms
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and product owners to solve compelling issues
- Bring a high level of motivation and interest to the team
- Learn from other experienced engineers and work in an environment which supports professional growth through mentoring, workgroups or communities of practice
- Use common and modern technologies such as C++14, Boost, Qt, CMake (and C++17 in the near future)
- Implement your own ideas in dedicated hackathons
- Help us in maintaining, extending and refactoring our code base, transitioning from legacy to state-of-the-art
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You have demonstrated professional experience in writing production code and a good knowledge of modern C++ and the C++ standard library
- You have thorough knowledge in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or similar
- You have experience with other programming languages like Python, Golang or Lua
- You are experienced in working in an agile environment
- Automated tests are part of your developed solutions (e.g. GTest, Robot etc.)
- You feel you are part of an engineering community that is passionate about knowledge sharing
- When you develop a feature you put the users experience in center
- You value alternative viewpoints from colleagues and have a holistic approach on the project and the solution you develop
- You see errors and mistakes as a way to learn and improve
- You are or you can relate to music enthusiasts and music artists
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.