Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
published at 13.07.2018 15:12
Location: Munich/ Berlin
Company: Networkers Technology
Do you want to be part of an exciting company? Our client has an automotive division and are looking for a candidate who would like to know about how modern cars work and support the software that determines their performance.
* You will be responsible for the development of use cases as well as for the hardware/embedded software implementation of the concept.
* You support by the definition of new concepts for connected car
* You will be training yourself in the area of embedded software
* You participate in the development of exciting and innovative technology for networked vehicles at the side of experienced colleagues
* You will use innovative technologies to master changing challenges
* Successfully completed university studies in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science or similar.
* Knowledge in the area of CAN Bus protocol, vehicle electronics and in the development of embedded systems (embedded Linux, C / C ++, Python)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.