Software Engineers (C++, algorithms), Berlin
We are looking for talented software engineers with a background in computer vision or photogrammetry to join our new team in Berlin. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models.
You will join our new development team in Berlin and work closely together with Pix4D’s multinational development team, located in Lausanne (Switzerland). You will work on the desktop line of Pix4D software, following agile methodologies. Within the team you will be involved in the implementation of algorithms for the processing of multispectral imagery and in the general product development.
You’ve learned by direct experience that the most important characteristic of software is maintainability. As such, you strive to keep your code simple, readable and testable. You understand the importance of testing and your definition of “done” contains unit tests complemented by functional and integration tests. You enjoy sharing good practices, pair programming and learning from others, and are passionate about your craft.
- Design, implement and maintain software algorithms
- Engage daily in code reviews and promote good software engineering practices
- Participate actively in the team and company’s agile process
- Excellence in modern C++ programming: focused on code quality, simplicity, and ease of maintenance
- Experience in computer vision, measurement analysis with corresponding image/signal processing or related field. Real-time or online computer vision systems a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills; pride in high-quality work
- English language, written and spoken
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a fast growing international technology company