SOFTWARE ENGINEER – PATIENT DATA MANAGEMENT
WHAT TO EXPECT
Nowadays, patient treatment involves many different stages. From admitting a patient, to preliminary
consultations in offices or meeting rooms through to treatment in the operating theatre, different information is
required at the right place at the right time.
In order to cover more and more complex medical scenarios, a software infrastructure on separate systems is
required which allows the coordination of separate software components and the processing of necessary steps
and calculations in a suitable order. In addition to this, the synchronization and networking of many hospital
systems is vital - between Brainlab systems as well as with systems from other manufacturers, for example with
PACS or hospital information systems.
As a member of our project team, you are responsible for developing this infrastructure to manage software
applications and the increasing amount of data which is part of this complex and broad field. You work as part of
our team responsible for "Brainlab Operating System" and thereby create a solid base upon which our other
developer teams can run their applications. Through these tasks, we ensure a uniform software environment and
user experience for all Brainlab systems, both local and cloud applications.
Together with a team of software developers, project engineers and project managers, you will be making an
important contribution to intelligent workflow control, intuitive interfaces and intelligent data management, which
optimize the working processes used when treating patients.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have a degree in IT - with a medical or technical focus - or you have practical experience in software development.
- You have experience with object-orientated programming, ideally C++.
- You are familiar with C# and HTML5.
- Experience with handling medical data such as DICOM, PACS, HL7 is preferred but isn't compulsory.
- You are fluent in English and are eager to learn German.
- Your ability to communicate with colleagues from all around the world complete your profile
- We are happy to welcome applications from young professionals who want to develop themselves in a
- successful and international environment over a longer period of time.
READY TO APPLY?
We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented
environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education
and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be
challenged, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary
Contact person: Tiffany Allen