Meeting C++ Blogroll 3rd June
published at 03.06.2016 11:56 by Jens Weller
Blogroll 3. June
- Qt Blog - Qt 5.7.0 Release Candidate Available
- CLion - CppCast welcomes CLion: a year in review
- Meeting C++ News - C++ User Group Meetings in June 2016
- monoinfinito - C++: Why is undefinedness important
- Arne Mertz - Compile Time Constants Part 1: Why We Need Them
- CLion - C++ Annotated: March – May 2016
- Baptiste Wicht - Reduce compilation time by another 16% with Catch!
- conan.io - Building And Packaging C++ Modules In Vs2015
- CppCast - CLion with Anastasia Kazakova
- Elias Daler - Creating awesome GUI for you game dev tools with ImGui and SFML. Part 1.
- Modernes C++ - Asynchronous function calls
- Loic Yvonnet - Multithreading in C++11/14 – Part 11
- embedded use - Best Friends: C++11 Move Semantics and Pimpl
- IT Hare - C++ Performance: Common Wisdoms and Common “Wisdoms”
- Jaka's Corner - OpenMP: Monte Carlo method for Pi
- dear IMGUI - v1.49
- Nick Sarten - Passing References to Deferred Function Calls with std::ref
- foonathan - You (probably) do want final classes?
- Meeting C++ News - Result of this years Call for Papers