Meeting C++ Blogroll 29th July
published at 29.07.2016 11:14 by Jens Weller
Blogroll 29. July
- demofox - Fourier Transform (And Inverse) Of Images
- The Old New Thing - How can I check whether a parameter is a pointer to a stack variable?
- Sticky Bits - Memory consistency made simple(ish)
- Bannalia - Passing capturing C++ lambda functions as function pointers
- Denis Bider - Code generation bug with new optimizer in Visual Studio 2015 Update 3
- C++ Actor Framework - Second Pre-release of Version 0.15 Released!
- CppCast - PLF Library with Matt Bentley
- CLion - Become multi-armed with CLion’s multiple cursors
- Krajewski - Structure-like std::tuple usage
- Arne Mertz - Const Correctness
- Modernes C++ - Relaxed semantic
- CLion - CLion 2016.2.1 EAP
- Visual Studio Blog - July Update for the Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension
- Meeting C++ Talks - SYCL building blocks for C++ libraries
- Preshing - Using Quiescent States to Reclaim Memory
- CLion - CLion 2016.3 roadmap
- Meeting C++ News - An update on the Workshop Day
- Modernes C++ - Acquire-release fences
- Jaka's Corner - OpenMP: Thread cancellation model
- Krister Walfridsson - Code behaving differently in C90, C99, C11, C++98, and C++11
- Rainer Grimm - Operator new und delete überladen: Teil 2
- foonathan - Move safety - know what can be done in the moved-from state
- Going Native - GoingNative 52: ISO C++ @Oulu Debriefing
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!