Meeting C++ Blogroll 22nd July
published at 22.07.2016 11:26 by Jens Weller
Blogroll 22. July
- Modernes C++ - Fences are memory barriers
- CppCon - Program Published, Bjarne Stroustrup Keynote, T-Shirt Design Contest
- Elias Daler - Using ImGui with SFML for creating awesome game dev tools. Part 2. Some tips and tricks.
- CppCast - Modules with Gabriel Dos Reis
- Poco - Release 1.7.4 Available
- Arne Mertz - Refactoring – Don’t get Carried Away
- CLion - CLion 2016.2 released: Remote GDB debug, Doxygen support, operators generation, and more
- Scott Frees - Streaming data from C++ to Node.js
- Meeting C++ News - Closing keynote & full schedule of Meeting C++ 2016
- Marco Arena - C++ in Competitive Programming: associative containers
- Meeting C++ Talks - C++ Today: The Beast is Back
- Meeting C++ News - Optiver joins the gold sponsors
- Modernes C++ - Acquire-release semantic - The typical misunderstanding
- esrlabs - CppNow 2016 Trip Report
- Tom Honermann - Refining Concepts: Improving error messages
- random ascii - Zeroing Memory is Hard (VC++ 2015 arrays)
- Jaka's Corner - OpenMP: Critical construct and zero matrix entries
- katecpp - How to access Outlook e-mail with C++
- Ogre3d - Ogre 2.1 FAQ
- Stellar Group - HPX V0.9.99 Released!
- Going Native - GoingNative 51: Updates with the Visual C++ Linux Extension
- Meeting C++ Talks - Reduce: From functional programming to C++17 Fold expressions
- Wt - Wt & JWt 3.3.6
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!