Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 256
published at 06.11.2020 10:04 by Jens Weller
Next week is Meeting C++ 2020! Hope to see many of you online from Thursday on!
Blogroll No. 256 - 6. November
- Arthur O'Dwyer - SFINAE and `E1.E2`
- Bartek's Coding Blog - Runtime Polymorphism with std::variant and std::visit
- botan - 2.17.0
- Catch - v2.13.3
- conan.io - Upload Performance Improvements, New IOS and Android Toolchains, New MsBuildCmd helper, Filter Search Results by Profile
- CppCast - Unicode Progress and C++/C Study Group
- embedded use - Burkhard on Qt Embedded Systems: No. 11
- Fluent C++ - How to Make a Copyable Object Assignable in C++
- fmt - 7.1.2
- Jackson Dunstan - C++ For C# Developers: Part 25 – Intro to Templates
- KDAB - Dodging disruption with software – how to prevent commoditization
- KDAB - October ’20 – monthly digest
- Lemire's blog - How will the pandemic impact software programming jobs?
- Meeting C++ Blogroll - Meeting C++ Blogroll 255
- Meeting C++ Jobs - (Senior) Geospatial Developer (f/m/d) for SAP HANA Cloud
- Meeting C++ Jobs - C++ Software Engineer at Flowtraders
- Meeting C++ News - Teresa Johnsons Center Keynote: ThinLTO Whole Program Optimization: Past, Present and Future
- Meeting C++ News - Online C++ User Group Meetings in November
- Meeting C++ News - A look at next weeks Meeting C++ 2020 online conference!
- Modernes C++ - Calendar and Time-Zones in C++20: Calendar Dates
- Qt Blog - What is new in the Qt Marketplace - Autumn 2020 Update
- Qt Blog - Qt Installer Framework 4.0 Released
- Qt Blog - What is new in Qt Quick 3D 6.0
- Rainer Grimm - Kalendar und Zeitzonen in C++20: Kalendertag
- The Old New Thing - Why am I getting an access violation trying to access a method on my C++/WinRT object?
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!