Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 255
published at 30.10.2020 10:17 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 255 - 30. October
Meeting C++ 2020 is in two weeks!
Meeting Embedded 2020 is next week!
- akrzemi blog - Semantic requirements in concepts
- Arthur O'Dwyer - `while (auto x=y; z)`
- Bartek's Coding Blog - C++20 Ranges, Projections, std::invoke and if constexpr
- CppCast - ThinLTO with Teresa Johnson
- Cutelyst - Cutelyst 2.13 and ASql 0.19 released
- Fluent C++ - How to Write Expressive Class Definitions
- fmt - 7.1.0
- Herb Sutter - My CppCon 2020 talk video is online
- Jackson Dunstan - C++ For C# Developers: Part 24 – Preprocessor
- KDAB - KDDockWidgets v1.1 has been released!
- KDAB - More news on Meeting C++
- KDAB - Full Stack Tracing Part 2
- Meeting C++ - My thoughts on "The... Community"
- Meeting C++ News - Meeting C++ 2020: Final call for sponsors!
- Meeting C++ News - Announcing Avasts Platin Sponsorship for D&I
- Meeting C++ News - Jonathan Boccaras opening keynote: meta-polymorphism
- Meeting C++ News - Jason Turner and Rob Irving join Meeting C++ 2020 for an shared AMA
- Modernes C++ - Calendar and Time-Zones in C++20: Time of Day
- Qt Blog - Qt Creator 4.14 Beta released
- Qt Blog - Qt 6 Additional Libraries via Package Manager
- Qt Blog - Graphics in Qt 6.0: QRhi, Qt Quick, Qt Quick 3D
- Rainer Grimm - Kalendar und Zeitzonen in C++20: Tageszeit
- The Old New Thing - I told the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler not to generate AVX instructions, but it did it anyway!
- The Old New Thing - How can I tell whether a file is on an SSD?
- vector of bool - Fun with Concepts: Do You Even Lift, Bool?
- Visual C++ Team Blog - A Tour of C++ Modules in Visual Studio
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Even More New Safety Rules in C++ Code Analysis
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Typelib and ActiveX now supported in MFC Wizards
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!