Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 247
published at 04.09.2020 09:44 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 247 - 4. September
Check out the program of the first Meeting C++ online conference!
- akrzemi blog - Concept archetypes
- Andy G - Friendly reminder to mark your move constructors noexcept
- Arthur O'Dwyer - Two musings on the design of compiler warnings
- Bartek's Coding Blog - 6 Efficient Things You Can Do to Refactor a C++ Project
- CLion - Arduino Development with CLion: From Hobby to Professional Project. Part I
- Corentin - The problem with C
- CppCast - Unit Testing with Oleg Rabaev
- CppCon - Instructor Interview: Mateusz Pusz / C++ Concepts
- CppCon - CppCon 2020 Keynote: C++20 by Marc Gregoire
- CppCon - CppCon 2020 Program Available
- CppCon - CppCon 2020 Keynote: Neighborhoods Banding Together by Lisa Lippincott
- Cutelyst - Cutelyst 2.12 released
- embedded use - Burkhard on Qt Embedded Systems: No. 9
- Fluent C++ - Make Your September Matter
- Godot Engine - Release candidate: Godot 3.2.3 RC 5
- Jackson Dunstan - C++ For C# Developers: Part 16 – Struct and Class Wrapup
- KDAB - Hotspot Version 1.3.0 Released
- KDAB - August ’20 – monthly digest
- Lemire's blog - Sentinels can be faster
- Marius Bancila - Why I like C++ attributes
- Meeting C++ - Clazy - better C++ tooling for Qt best practices
- Meeting C++ News - The Qt company joins the gold sponsors of Meeting C++ 2020
- Meeting C++ News - Online C++ User Group meetings in September 2020
- Meeting C++ News - A new Gold Sponsor for Meeting C++ 2020: JFrog
- Modernes C++ - Five Vouchers to win for the book "Modern C++ for Absolute Beginners"
- Probably Dance - On Modern Hardware the Min-Max Heap beats a Binary Heap
- Qt Blog - Qt 6.0 Feature Freeze Milestone Reached
- Qt Blog - Benchmark Demo Evolved
- spdlog - Version 1.8.0
- Stellar Group - GSoC 2020 – Adapt parallel algorithms to C++20
- Stellar Group - GSoC 2020 – Massively Parallel Solvers
- Stellar Group - HPX 1.5.0 Released!
- The Old New Thing - How do I convert from the C++/WinRT projection type to the C++/WinRT implementation type?
- The Old New Thing - Synthesizing a when_all coroutine from pieces you already have
- The Old New Thing - More on trivial functions like CopyRect and EqualRect
- The Old New Thing - Rough edges in the when_all coroutine, part 1: Empty parameter list
- ThePHD - Preprocessor Embed and Language Embed - The Last Sprint
- vector of bool - A Buffers Library for C++20: Part 1
- Visual C++ Team Blog - in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.8 Preview 2
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!