Meeting C++ Blogroll 213
published at 03.01.2020 15:52 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 213 - 3. January
- Arthur O'Dwyer - Comparative TMP #1: MPL, Mp11, Kvasir, Hana, Metal
- Bartek's Coding Blog - C++ at the end of 2019
- Catch - v2.11.1
- Catch - v3.0.0-preview1
- CppCast - C++ 2020 News
- CppCon - Call for Author Participation
- embedded use - Burkhard on Qt Embedded Systems: No. 1
- Fluent C++ - Dry-comparisons: A C++ Library to Shorten Redundant If Statements
- Fluent C++ - The Dangers of Coupling and How to Avoid Them
- Paul Dreik - Iterating in random order with lazy Fisher Yates
- Probably Dance - Measuring Mutexes, Spinlocks and how Bad the Linux Scheduler Really is
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!