Meeting C++ Blogroll 179
published at 22.02.2019 11:23 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 179 - 22. February
- Arne Mertz - Cpp On Sea 2019 Trip Report
- Arthur O'Dwyer - P1144 case study: Moving a `fixed_capacity_vector`
- Arthur O'Dwyer - What library types are `trivially_relocatable` in practice?
- Arthur O'Dwyer - The Knightmare of Initialization in C++
- Arthur O'Dwyer - `compressed_vector_traits`
- Bartek's Coding Blog - Five Awesome C++ Papers For Kona 2019 ISO Meeting
- Bartek's Coding Blog - C++ Links #19
- CLion - CLion 2019.1 EAP: CLion for Embedded Development, Part III
- Conan Releases - 1.12.3 (18-Feb-2019)
- CppCast - Analyzing Undefined Behavior with John Regehr
- Cutelyst - Cutelyst 2.7.0 released, async is back!
- dear IMGUI - v1.68
- Fluent C++ - Applying Several Transforms in One Pass on a Collection
- Fluent C++ - Unzipping a Collection of Tuples with the “unzip” Smart Output Iterator
- Godot Engine - Meet with Godot Representatives at GDC 2019
- Ivan Cukic - Template meta-programming: Some testing and debugging tricks
- KDAB - QMacTouchBar has landed
- Learn OpenCV - Gender & Age Classification using OpenCV Deep Learning ( C++/Python )
- Lemire's blog - More fun with fast remainders when the divisor is a constant
- Martin Vorbrodt - Memory barriers and thread synchronization
- Martin Vorbrodt - Atomic blocking queue
- Martin Vorbrodt - Synchronizing with atomics
- Martin Vorbrodt - Fun with unordered containers
- Martin Vorbrodt - Short introduction to parameter packs and fold expressions
- Meeting C++ Jobs - Principal Software Development Engineer (C/C++)
- Meeting C++ Jobs - Senior Software Development Engineer (C++ Cross-Platform)
- Meeting C++ Jobs - Cross-Platform Global Endpoint Software Architect (C/C++)
- Odin Holmes - Thoughts on monadic optional, visitation, ranges DSL
- Qt Blog - Qt Creator 4.9 Beta released
- Shafik Yaghmour - C++ Poll for February 18th 2019, Multiple Member Functions Declarations on One Line
- Stellar Group - HPX 1.2.1 Released!
- TheWisp's Blog - Explore C++20 Bit Flag with Designated Initializer and Concepts
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!