Meeting C++ Blogroll 137
published at 09.03.2018 11:23 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 137 - 9. March
- Arne Mertz - #include – Don’t get fancy
- becpp - Pictures of the 28th of February 2018 BeCPP Meeting
- Catch - v1.12.1
- Catch - v2.2.0
- CLion - CLion updates: fix for SSH Access to GitHub
- CLion - CLion 2018.1 EAP: structured bindings, breadcrumbs, experimental hexadecimal view
- Conan Releases - 1.1.1 (5-March-2018)
- Corentin - Accio Dependency Manager
- CppDepend - Tracking the C++ Code Smells by considering the code base as a database.
- CppDepend - Tracking the hidden duplicate code in a C++ code base.
- CppDepend - Flashback to explore the C++ algorithms implementations over years.
- CppDepend - Want to modernize your C++ codebase, check first the banned C++11/C++14 features from the Google style guide.
- CppDepend - A picture is worth a thousand words: Visualize your C/C++ Projects
- Fluent C++ - The Issues With Singletons and How to Fix Them
- Fluent C++ - The C++ Metaclasses Proposal in Less Than 5 Minutes
- Godot Engine - Maintenance release: Godot 3.0.2
- Godot Engine - Join us at GDC during the Godot Meetup 2018!
- isocpp - Results summary: C++ Foundation Developer Survey “Lite”, 2018-02
- IT Hare - C++: Thoughts on Dealing with Signed/Unsigned Mismatch
- Jackson Dunstan - Loops in IL2CPP
- Kenny Kerr - C++/WinRT: Handling Async Completion
- kjellkods blog - g3log and g3sinks last releases with c++11 support. Future releases will support c++14 and c++17
- Krister Walfridsson - Detecting incorrect C++ STL usage
- Lemire's blog - Iterating over set bits quickly (SIMD edition)
- llvm blog - Clang is now used to build Chrome for Windows
- llvm blog - International Women's Day: Celebrating all the women in the LLVM Community!
- Matt Aubury - RIP index_sequence, 2014–2017
- Mayank Jain - Check CPU Support for a feature
- Meeting C++ - Working with your own APIs
- Meeting C++ Blogroll - Meeting C++ Blogroll 136
- Meeting C++ Jobs - C++ Software Engineer
- Meeting C++ Jobs - Senior Image Analysis and Machine Learning Software Developer (m/f)
- Meeting C++ Jobs - [german] C++ Developer
- Meeting C++ News - The Meeting C++ employer listing is online
- Modernes C++ - C++ Core Guidelines: To Switch or not to Switch, that is the Question
- Poco - Release 1.9.0 Available
- Qt Blog - Qt 3D Studio 1.1 Released
- Qt Blog - Qt Customer Survey 2017
- Qt Blog - Slate: A Basic Pixel Art Editor Built with Qt Quick
- Rainer Grimm - C++ Core Guidelines: To Switch or not to Switch, that is the Question
- The Old New Thing - When MSDN says NULL, is it okay to use nullptr?
- This Thread - Boost ASIO Basic Skills
- This Thread - Boost ASIO asynchronous wait on timer
- This Thread - Boost ASIO passing parameters to handler
- This Thread - Boost ASIO using a member function as handler
- wxWidgets - wxWidgets 3.0.4 Released
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!