Meeting C++ Blogroll 132
published at 02.02.2018 11:20
Blogroll No. 132 - 2. February
- becpp - Next BeCPP UG Meeting Planned For February 28th, 2018
- Catch - v2.1.1
- CLion - CLion 2018.1 EAP: debug on WSL, code folding of the control statements and more
- Codeplay - Getting SYCL to interact with OpenCL code
- Conan Releases - 1.0.4 (30-January-2018)
- conan.io - Cross building Boost C++ libraries to Android with Conan
- Corentin - A C++ Hello World And The Rose Gold Walled Garden Of Doom
- CppCast - foonathan/type_safe and more with Jonathan Müller
- CppDepend - Easily detect where you can modernize your C++ codebase.
- CppDepend - Improve your C++ skills by exploring the Clang test suite.
- CppDepend - Easy way to detect where the C++11/C++14/C++17 features are used in a C++ project : WinObjC case study.
- CppDepend - Two easy approaches to leverage your C++ OOP design skills.
- CppDepend - Why you should really care about C/C++ static analysis
- Embedded Artistry - Implementing an Asynchronous Dispatch Queue with FreeRTOS
- Embedded Artistry - Implementing std::mutex with ThreadX
- Fluent C++ - The Most Vexing Parse: How to Spot It and Fix It Quickly
- Fluent C++ - Strong Types For Strong Interfaces: my talk at Meeting C++
- Godot Engine - Godot 3.0 is out and ready for the big leagues
- Jackson Dunstan - Three IL2CPP Optimizations
- Learn OpenCV - OpenCV Transparent API
- Learn OpenCV - Face Reconstruction using EigenFaces (C++/Python)
- Meeting C++ Blogroll - Meeting C++ Blogroll 131
- Modern JSON - JSON for Modern C++ version 3.1.0
- Modernes C++ - C++ Core Guidelines: Rules for Expressions
- Rainer Grimm - C++ Core Guidelines: Regeln für Expressions
- Rambling Comments - C++ Tools - Deleaker
- Techie Delight - Find maximum absolute difference between sum of two non-overlapping sub-arrays
- thisPointer.com - C++ : How to reverse a List or sub-list in place?
- thisPointer.com - C++: How to get filename from a path with or without extension | Boost | C++17 FileSytem Library
- tom looman - Create a Multiplayer Shooter in C++ with Unreal Engine 4
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!